Troy Korsgaden is one of the insurance industry’s most respected experts, and a highly sought-after speaker and trainer. He has been motivating and educating agency and carrier audiences, ranging in size from 100 to 3,000, for more than 15 years. Mr. Korsgaden is the founder of leading insurance agency consulting firms Korsgaden International and TK Systems, and the author of many insurance agency “how-to” books, including Power Position Your Agency; Profit from Change; Unleash the Power of Your Agency; and Specialization: The Master Key to Agency Transformation.
Over his career, Mr. Korsgaden has been commissioned to speak before major industry organizations, including GAMA, LIMRA and NAIFA, and to agents from North America’s largest carriers, including Allstate, State Farm, Nationwide, American Family, Farmers, Cooperators of Canada, and RBC. He has spoken to more than 100,000 insurance professionals in the last five years alone.
Mr. Korsgaden is also the very successful founder and owner of the Troy Korsgaden Insurance Agency, which he took from infancy to becoming one of the top Farmers insurance agencies in North America. Mr. Korsgaden has remained in this elite group for 19 consecutive years – an honor accomplished by less than one-half of one percent of the 15,000+ Farmers agents in the U.S. For his agency’s success, Mr. Korsgaden has won myriad awards, including being the first-ever agent recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award from Farmers Insurance Group of Companies. His other industry awards include:
- Perennial Million Dollar Round Table Qualifier
- Presidents Council Member for 20 consecutive years (among ½ of 1% of the more than 15,000 U.S. Farmers agents)
- First-ever agent recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award, Farmers Insurance Group of Companies
- Agent of the Year (1994/1995 and 1996/1997 – From among 15,000+ agents nationwide
- Personal Lines Agent of the Year (1993/1994)
- Winner, Small Business of the Year, Visalia, California
- Preferred Underwriting Agent
Mr. Korsgaden resides in his hometown of Visalia, California with his family.